AES Ciphers: speed
This news is not that much updated...
- See archive for older news.
- 06.12.2001 Both me and Brian Gladman have updated their Rijndael
implementations for Pentium III. My own numbers went down to
232->227 cycles for assembly encryption, 357->348 cycles for C
encryption, 168 for C encryption schedule, 280 for C decryption
schedule. Brian updated his numbers for C encryption schedule (202)
and decryption schedule (306). I also updated my numbers for Athlon:
C encryption 333->319.
- 22.03.2001 I included data from Nicholas Weaver on FPGA implementations
(both for feedback and nonfeedback modes)
- 21.12.2002 I included the speed numbers of my own Pentium 4 implementations
- 17.12.2003 Updated my P4 implementation numbers. Added Denis Ahrens's
numbers for PowerPC 7457.
- 02.01.2004 Added Panu Hämäläinen's FPGA implementations.