Toomas Tammaru, Ph.D.|
University of Tartu, Estonia
- life history evolution (mainly insects: body size, oviposition, bet-hedging etc.);
- population ecology of herbivorous insects;
- phylogeny and distribution of Macrolepidoptera (= butterflies and moths).
- collecting Lepidoptera (Estonia in particular, and Holarctic in general);
- naturalistic activities of other types (e.g. bird ringing);
- languages, linguistics (I do not say I know something);
- chemistry, mathematics (earlier in life but something may be left).
Estonian Insect News
Teaching (local interest)