FP2007 Seminar Topics
Materials are in the preferred order.
- Concurrency in Haskell [Jaak R]
- HaXml [Jevgeni V]
and the Open Quark Framework [Rein R]
- A Haskell-like language and environment for Java, includes visual IDE for functional composition.
- There is a lot of material that should be worked through, but not that much useful information. Difference from Haskell, visual design tool and integration with Java are of the most interest.
- HaskellDB [Lauri T]
- Scrap Your Boilerplate [Kalmer A]
- Theorems for free!
- Philip Wadler's well-known paper on deriving theorems from polymorphic functions
- Original article
- Another Philip Wadler's paper on removing intermediate data structures
- Original paper