In Fall 2013, I joined Future Ubiquitous Networking (FUN) Lab at Chang Gung University as a Master student under Prof. Prasan Kumar Sahoo. The lab is now changed to Artificial intelligence and Big data Computing (ABC) Lab.
In Fall 2014, I upgrade the Master program to PhD program at the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering at CGU. Now I have joined at Mobile & Cloud Lab, Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu as a Researcher.
|Sept 2013 ~ Jan 2019||:||Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan|
|Thesis title: Scheduling and Resource Management Algorithms for Cloud Computing.|
|Supervisor: Prof. Prasan Kumar Sahoo|
|Aug 2010 ~ July 2013||:||Master in Computer Application, Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha, India|
|Thesis title: Implementation of Radix sort in binary number system.|
|Supervisor: Dr. Rudramohan Tripathy|
|Aug 2006 ~ June 2009||:||Bachelor in computer Application, Sambalpur University, Odisha , India|
LTAT.06.015 - DevOps: Automating Software Delivery and Operations
- LTAT.06.008 - Cloud Computing (I delivered few lectures in this course. I am not the supervisor in-charge of this course.)
- MTAT.03.280 - Mobile and Cloud Computing Seminar (I have handled few student topics.)
- Tek Raj Chhetri, Master’s Degree, 2020, (sup) Chinmaya Kumar Dehury; Artjom Lind; Satish Narayana Srirama, “Towards AI for Cloud Services Reliability Using Combined Metrics”, University of Tartu, Faculty of Science and Technology, Institute of Computer Science, (URL)(pdf)
- Enrih Sinilaid, Bachelor Degree (2021), (sup) Chinmaya Kumar Dehury, "Monitoring and Controlling Smart Home Appliances Using IoT Devices", University of Tartu, Faculty of Science and Technology, Institute of Computer Science, (URL)(pdf)
Cloud Computing: My research mainly focused on Virtual Network Embedding (VNE) problem, where I have studied the optimization problem of resource utilization research issue. I focus on the application of different mathematical tools such as graph theory, Hidden Markov Model (HMM) to improve the embedding solution. Besides I focus on resource allocation, network-aware resource scheduling, resource-intensive job scheduling, virtual resource migration cost analysis, server load balancing, power management, fault tolerance analysis.
Fog computing: Integration of fog and cloud computing. Computation offloading to Cloud, job migration between cloud and fog computing.
Internet of Things: In conjunction with cloud computing, I am focusing on the combination of IoT world and the cloud environment. latency-aware job scheduling, bandwidth-aware job scheduling, IoT service management in cloud are some of the research issues I have studied.
Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI enabled Cloud resource management, resource demand prediction in cloud, , Pre-VNE based on workload prediction. pro-active AI enabled resource failure prediction in Fog and Cloud.
Smart Environment = Smart home + Smart building + smart city
- IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems (IEEE-TPDS)
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE-JSAC)
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing (IEEE-TCC)
- Software: Practice and Experience (SPE)
- Computer Communications
- International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS)
- Cluster Computing
- Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
- MDPI Journals: AI, Computers, IoT
- The 20th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Internet Computing (CCGRID 2020), Australia
- IEEE/ACM Conference on Big Data Computing Applications and Technologies (BDCAT 2019), New Zealand
- International Conference on Computer Science and Application Engineering (CSAE 2019), China
- International Conference on Computer Science and Application Engineering (CSAE 2018), China
- International Conference on Machine Learning, Internet of Things and Big Data (ICMIB 2020), India
Technical Committee Member
Invited Talks/Workshops/Training programs
- Keynote Speaker, Guest of Honor, TEQIP Sponsored Training Program on “Fundamentals of Openstack
and Containers in Cloud Technology”, Poojya Doddappa Appa (PDA) College of Engineering,
Kalaburagi, Karnataka, 23 March 2021
- Resource person, TEQIP Sponsored Training Program on “Fundamentals of Openstack and Containers in Cloud Technology”, Poojya Doddappa Appa (PDA) College of Engineering, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, 23-25 March 2021
- Memeber of Research Data Alliance (RDA)
- IEEE Member
- ACM India Member
Important Links (complete list)