My name is Somnath Banerjee. I am currently working as a Lecturer (aka. Assistant Professor) at Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu, Estonia. The University of Tartu ranks in the top 1% of the world's best universities.
I did my Ph.D. in Engineering at Jadavpur University, India. I also earned Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering at Jadavpur University, India. I am interested in the field of Artificial Intelligence, particularly Natural language processing.
- Post-doctoral researcher, University Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Post-doctoral researcher, LIMSI, French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), France
- Intern, Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Spain
- Research Engineer, Jadavpur University, India
- Guest Faculty, Jadavpur University, India
Presently, I live in Tartu. It is the second-largest city in Estonia and will be the European Capital of Culture in 2024. Tartu @Night